sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.5 released

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.5 released
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 05:26:04 +0100 (CET)

Hi Thomas,

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Thomas Sjögren wrote:

> This is the result on a Debian unstable using the latest packages, same
> as the one running Debian stable:
> ocamlc -g -c  cryptokit.ml
> File "cryptokit.ml", line 16, characters 0-8:
> Unbound module Nat

[SNIP]

> It seems the debian-packages are broken?

I am one of the guy working on packaging sks for Debian. ocaml has a
licence issue and the module Nat had to be removed in the latest packages.
You can still take manually ocaml 3.07-7 from the mirrors to compile sks.
We are working already with upstream and the ocaml debian maintainer to
get this licence issue fixed and be able to reinclude it somehow.

Regards,
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html