sketch-devel

Re: [Sketch-list] Desktop / menu icons?

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: Re: [Sketch-list] Desktop / menu icons?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:04:31 +0200

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 04:20:19PM -0700, Andrew Grimberg wrote:

> The only problem is that I don't have a decent menu icon to use with
> it.  Unless there's one in the tarball that I'm missing...  Now, while I
> love sketch and use it quite a bit myself for a few things, I'm not an
> artist per se and so I'm kinda asking for some help there :)  It will
> need to be 48x48 and best in PNG format.

I believe Taiabati might make a suggestion for an about graphic.
Maybe that can also be used as icon.

However it is left to Bernhard to decide which should be the official one.
:)

> Now, I do have one questions to folks in general.  As some of you may be
> aware, I've been the one building the RedHat specific RPMS for the last
> couple of releases.  Well, things have gotten a little less flexible for
> me and I no longer have access to a machine that isn't RH9.  Is this
> going to cause grief for a lot of folks or am I going to have to go
> searching for at least a RH8 machine or even all the way back to RH7.3?

Hard to tell.
I believe that there will be many people out there having
older versions of GNU/Linux-Distributions. Whether they depend
on Sketch being packages for them, I can't tell.

Bernhard R.

If sketch is useful for you, consider tipping the project:
               http://sketch.sourceforge.net/payments.html