sketch-devel

Desktop / menu icons?

From: Andrew Grimberg
Subject: Desktop / menu icons?
Date: 12 Jul 2003 16:20:19 -0700

Greetings folks,

I realized that with the imminent release of 0.6.16 that it would
probably be kinda nice to provide a menu entry (at least with the RPM).
To that end I've been looking into menu entries under RH9 (as I no
longer have a workstation at an earlier version) and have figured out
the desktop menu entries.

The only problem is that I don't have a decent menu icon to use with
it.  Unless there's one in the tarball that I'm missing...  Now, while I
love sketch and use it quite a bit myself for a few things, I'm not an
artist per se and so I'm kinda asking for some help there :)  It will
need to be 48x48 and best in PNG format.

Now, I do have one questions to folks in general.  As some of you may be
aware, I've been the one building the RedHat specific RPMS for the last
couple of releases.  Well, things have gotten a little less flexible for
me and I no longer have access to a machine that isn't RH9.  Is this
going to cause grief for a lot of folks or am I going to have to go
searching for at least a RH8 machine or even all the way back to RH7.3?

Well, that's what I've got for the moment,
-Andy-