Re: [Simulavr-devel] Help needed: Pin handling broken

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Help needed: Pin handling broken
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 18:43:12 +0100

Hi Klaus,

I create a net, add some pins and after simulating some steps a delete
the net and run in an endless loop. Unregister of a net will not work as
expected but the code is modified a lot so I have to start reading it
from start.

Could you give a example code. Or maybe, there are some python examples, which use Pin and Net. It's also possible, that something is missed in simulavr.i, because unmaintained. Look also to src/python/pysimulavr.i! If any questions, ask!

cu, Thomas