Re: [Simulavr-devel] Help needed: Pin handling broken

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Help needed: Pin handling broken
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 18:10:35 +0100

Crazy: If I simply put my old net.h/cpp and pin.h/cpp to the HEAD I can
run some testcases without problems. But I believe there are some cases
under the carpet which will fail.

I think I prepare some more testcases and commit them. After that I will
create a "private" branch for MY PERSONAL VERSION.
I would please you to not commit on my private branch.

In hope that my test cases will be accepted on the HEAD it is possible
to see which testcases runs on my version and on the head.

This runs my in the 4. version of simulavr, no one of them is complete...

Actually it feels that I will stop on working on the head. It is simply
to much rewritten but broken code...

I fear for my project time expire! I am now running the 5th day in
continuous trouble by reactivating the simulator. With less success :-(
Why open source can be so hard :-)

I hope that someone of you can help reactivating the simulator. It would
be nice if we can have ONE simulator which simply works.

Sorry for my moods, I started in hope to get a fast result. Now my time
expires and I have thousand peaces of 4 puzzles...

Ok, I stop crying now....

Regards,
 Klaus