Re: [Simulavr-devel] Who uses tcl interface?

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Who uses tcl interface?
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:09:36 +0100

Hi Joel,

So, the 100 dollar question is: who uses it? And how? To make a little
bit test instrumentation? Or with full UI? Or whatever else ...

Yes.  Yes. And yes.

Ok, I have now fixed some bugs, connected with my and Onno's changes in my (!) git repo. (but in the moment only in my "working" branch: tomk-devel)

So, tcl interface works now again with the examples in examples directory. Maybe in next time I'll upload a dist package for people, which don't want to handle with git. ;-)

cu, Thomas