[Simulavr-devel] Who uses tcl interface?

From: ThomasK
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Who uses tcl interface?
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:23:02 +0100

Hi,

last time I was looking for "make dist" and to get it working again. On that I stumbled too over tcl interface an the stuff in examples. :-)

Normally I use python interface, so I don't care about it. For me, tcl interface looks a little bit desolate and incomplete, some errors inclusive. And with my changes I would make it more incomplete and errornous - not a good thing. Of course it need a little investment of time and brain. But, it's a good investment?

So, the 100 dollar question is: who uses it? And how? To make a little bit test instrumentation? Or with full UI? Or whatever else ...

And who has the knowledge to maintain it and interrest to look for it from time to time?

cu, Thomas