Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 18:43:31 +0200

Hi Michael,

address@hidden src]$ grep -e 0::CpuCycle -e 'switch.*tccr\>' hwmegatimer.cpp
                        switch(tccr&0x30) { //checking here for compare b
                        switch(tccr&0x30) {
unsigned int HWMegaTimer0::CpuCycle(){
        switch (tccr) {
                        switch(tccr&0x30) { //checking here for compare b
                        switch(tccr&0x30) {
        switch (tccr) {
address@hidden src]$

Sorry! Seems to be that cvs is older than my local files... Bill has prepared a new download for "my" personal files as a workaround for the build system problems. There you will find "my" version. Bill is preparing that for cvs to, if the merge is done with actual head. The version compiles also under 4.3.0 of gcc which cvs will not!

Sorry for that!

Regards
Klaus