Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 08:00:49 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 27 May 2008, Michael N. Moran wrote:

> Analyzing the many AVR peripheral variations and
> developing a properly factored design is a real
> time consumer.

I intend to analyze precisely 4 sets.

> If refactoring is applied as new devices are
> implemented, a peripheral framework can evolve,
> rather than being designed all at once. The code

This is more or less what I had in mind.
It was inspired in part by the tininess of the differences in the timers
and in part by the even tinier diffeerences in their class names.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)