RE: [Simulavr-devel] Is this project still alive?

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Is this project still alive?
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:41:22 -0600

> -----Original Message-----
> From:
> address@hidden
> [mailto:address@hidden
> u.org] On Behalf Of John Hasler
> Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 2:34 PM
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Is this project still alive?
>
> Is this project alive?

Sort of.

I strongly suggest that you build simulavr-0.1.2.2, found on the releases
page:
<http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/simulavr/>
And leave simulavrxx alone for now. I'm not sure on the status of simulavrxx
at the moment, but simulavr is known to build on multiple platforms
(including Linux) and can be used to run the GCC Regression Test Suite for
the AVR port.

Eric Weddington