Re: AW: [Simulavr-devel] A serial console utility

From: Paul Schlie
Subject: Re: AW: [Simulavr-devel] A serial console utility
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 13:24:39 -0500

There was a bug in gdb which was just fixed in 6.3+ which didn't send the
register address hex digits in an endian neutral order, which earlier
versions of simulavr tried to unnecessarily compensate for; now I believe
both are correct, which predominantly affects the ability to use
gdb/simulavr(xx) together on big-endian hosts, (both cvs changlogs have the
details of the respective tweaks which occurred over the past 2-3 weeks).