Re: AW: [Simulavr-devel] A serial console utility

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: AW: [Simulavr-devel] A serial console utility
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:54:35 +0100

Paul Schlie schrieb:

As a heads up, if a newer gdb (i.e. 6.3) release is used, simulavrxx may
need to be correspondingly tweaked as simulavr was to maintain compatibility
with gdb's new p packet protocol.

There is actually a 'p' packet in it. But what is new? Maybe the implementation I use is OK, but
can you give me a hint what is new and what I must keep in mind?

Thanks
  Klaus