Re: [Simulavr-devel] Patch

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Patch
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:03:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Hermann Kraus wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> I've created a new patch for simulavr. It's mostly the same as I've posted
> some month ago, but it's better tested (thanks to Andreas Buhr
> <address@hidden>) and it contains the files that where missing in the
> last patch. It also contains one improvement by Andreas Buhr. I think
> (hope?) that the patch is quite stable and could perhaps be used for an new
> release.

Hermann,

I've committed some of your changes to the dox (see attached).

There's still a lot of dox changes in your patch that can go in, but I
don't have time to dig them out of your patch. I suggest you grab the
latest cvs, and add the dox changes, then send me a patch with just
that. After that, we can start discussing getting the rest of your
patch worked into cvs.

Ted Roth