[Simulavr-devel] Re: Patch

From: Hermann Kraus
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: Patch
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:01:30 +0200

Hello!

Now I've split my patch. The first part is attatched. It handles the different register layouts. A better description is in the previous mailings. I found one problem when I made the patch. As you applied my doc changes you added an comment (avrcore.c ~line990) which is not usefull, yet. This comment is part of the interrupt patch. You can leave it in or remove it until the interrupt patch adds it again. Most of the changes should be quite clear. Only in timers.c I had to add some feature which are not directly related as this was the only way to avoid incompatibilities.

Hermann

p.s.: This message was sent before, but I couldn't see it in the archives after some hours so I've resent it.