Re: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr and Atmega128 (fwd)

From: Slawomir Kawalek
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr and Atmega128 (fwd)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:23:33 +0200

Hello!

1. I got the newest version of CygWin. It is important to download nearly
everything..By default there are missing some modules needed for Simulavr
Configuration and compiling.

2. According to Readme I started "configure", and this batch file prepared
Makefile.

3. After that I get one error: structure "winsize"  was uknown.there was
missing one include of header. Now I don't remember which, but if you need I
can send you more info.

4. That's all, Simulavr was created by MAKE without any other problems.

I use avr-gdb from the latest WinAvr. And it works properly.

Slawomir Kawalek