[Simulavr-devel] Simulavr and Atmega128

From: Slawomir Kawalek
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr and Atmega128
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:06:56 +0200

Hello!

I have compiled Simulavr on CygWin...and it really works...together with
AVR_GDB...

But...I found problem with simulating ATmega128...

It looks that Simulavr knows only first IO regioster from address 0020 to
005F...
As I know that Atmega128 has 160 extended registers from 0020 to 00FF.
When I use in my program these extended registers I get an warrning in
function which write to memory in Simulavr...

Anyway I also notice that in the program source code is set range from $20
to $60 for IO
register and SimulAvr raport to GDB that only "40" (in hex...) IO registers
exist
in device...

My question:

Is there any newest version which support Atmega128?

I was trying by myself correct Simulavr for Atmega128 but...it is time
consuming, and maybe it is already done...

Slawomir Kawalek