[Simulavr-devel] avr-gcc, avr-gdb and simulavr building scripts

From: reinhard . jessich
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] avr-gcc, avr-gdb and simulavr building scripts
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:29:27 +0100

This is the announcement of the newest versions of my build scripts for
avr-gcc, avr-gdb and simulavr.
For avr-gdb and simulavr a binary version is available, too.

If I have time, I will provide the binary of avr-gcc, too.
Now the script for avr-gcc should really work.

You can find the scripts and the binaries at:
http://members.telering.at/jessich/reinhard/avr/index.html
-> AVR GCC
-> AVR GDB
-> AVR Simulator

Any comments are welcome.

Regards,
  Reinhard

--
 Ing. Reinhard Jessich              mailto: address@hidden
 A-1190 Vienna, Goergengasse 2/2/1  phone: +43/1/3692600