Re: [Simulavr-devel] avr-gcc, avr-gdb and simulavr building scripts

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] avr-gcc, avr-gdb and simulavr building scripts
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:09:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi Reinhard,

On the gdb page you say that it will only work with simulvr. This is not
entirely true. Gdb with my patch will also work with Scott Finneran's
avarice project. Could you update that?

<http://avarice.sourceforge.net>

Just a nitpick:

-Scripts for building from CVS
-
-   Not done until now!

should probably read:

-   Currently not available.

Your wording makes it sound as if you have just completed it.

By the way, I have made a rpm spec file for avr-gdb. Do you think I should
make it available?

Ted Roth