[task #15939] Submission of Perl::PrereqScanner::Scanner::DistZilla::Plu

From: Asher Gordon
Subject: [task #15939] Submission of Perl::PrereqScanner::Scanner::DistZilla::PluginBundle
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:47:19 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #4 comment #4:]
> [comment #1 comment #1:]
> > However, if anyone else makes a release, it will have the wrong identifier
"GPL-3.0-only".

> This is confusing. Probably you would be better off if you didn't use this
feature.

Well, I'm not sure if it's actually possible to disable this feature (at least
not without some hacks). If it's really necessary, I can ask on #distzilla
<https://www.irc.perl.org/channels.html>. The only case where anyone else
would be making a release is probably just for their own testing purposes. The
tarballs that I will release on CPAN <https://www.cpan.org/> will all have the
correct identifier.

> Manuals should be licensed in a way compatible with the GFDL.  Whether the
inline documentation qualifies as a manual---it depends on the contents of
that documentation. For this case, I think the documentation is short enough,
so it's OK to release it just under the GPL.

Ok, great.

> > (Incidentally, the license notices for BoBot claim that it is part of the
GNU project, but the Savannah project page
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bobot> states otherwise.)

I reported that here <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?60440>.

> Do your other packages registered on Savannah have these issues?

No, this is the first project I'm releasing that uses Dist::Zilla. I am
planning on releasing a few more, though, so I'll fix these issues with them
before submitting.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15939>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/