[task #15939] Submission of Perl::PrereqScanner::Scanner::DistZilla::Plu

From: Asher Gordon
Subject: [task #15939] Submission of Perl::PrereqScanner::Scanner::DistZilla::PluginBundle
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 18:03:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi. Not to rush, but any chance this could be accepted soon? I believe it
follows all hosting requirements, and please let me know if it doesn't so I
can fix it. Thanks!

Also, another thing I just thought of: The documentation is under the same
license as the rest of the project (GPLv3+), which is incompatible with the
GFDL. But the documentation is inline with the code (POD), so does this
matter? It would be kind of a pain to specify different licensing terms for
different things in the same file.

I found another project on Savannah, BoBot
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bobot>, that is licensed under GPLv2+
and that has POD documentation. For example, see this file
<https://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/bobot/BoBot/BoBot.pl?view=markup>
(beginning of POD at line 131
<https://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/bobot/BoBot/BoBot.pl?view=markup#l131>).
So it would seem that GPL licensed POD is not an issue then? (Incidentally,
the license notices for BoBot claim that it is part of the GNU project, but
the Savannah project page <https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bobot> states
otherwise.)

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15939>

  Message sent via Savannah