[Savannah-register-public] [task #3833] Sub mission of Goutte à goutte

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3833] Sub mission of Goutte à goutte
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:28:42 +0000

                Category:        Project Approval => Approved Projects to be
Reviewed
             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

This is fine.

I thus approve your project. You will receive a mail confirmation shortly.

When you start getting some code ready, feel free to contact us for us to
review it and check for legal issues.

[By the way, the license can be referred as 'GNU GPL', because the General
Public License is part of the GNU project. 'GNU/' is mainly used in
'GNU/Linux' to describe a combination of GNU and Linux (a kernel that is not
part of the GNU project).]

Note that I approved your project as a non-GNU project. In order to evaluate
it as a GNU package, we need more information - a clear description of the
design and plans for the whole package, preferably part of the code, and of
course it needs to run under the GNU system.
When those things are ready, write to address@hidden to ask for an
evaluation of your project for inclusion in GNU.

Last, you may want to post a job at http://savannah.gnu.org/people/
describing what help you are looking for.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3833>