[Savannah-register-public] Savannah GPL'd submissions using SWT and Xala

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Savannah GPL'd submissions using SWT and Xalan
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:06:17 +0100

Hello,

I am reviewing a project submission at Savannah.
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=3823

This Java project is released under the GNU GPL, but uses the SWT library
(which is licensed under the Eclipse Public License AFAICS) and also uses the
Xalan library (which is released under the Apache 2 license).

I think all those licenses are mutually exclusive.

What would you recommand to do in this case?

I added the project submitter in carbon copy if you need any precision.

Thanks,

--
Sylvain