Re: Trouble creating mailing lists

From: Ian Kelling
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 11:02:32 -0400

Ok, I've reproduced the issue by logging into savannah as superuser and
clicking to create an ironclad project list. It appears that the script
on the lists server is not being called (it does logging, and has logged
nothing). But, in that log I see that another list was created
yesterday. So, it seems like there is an issue in the savannah code I'm
less familiar with.

Could one of the savannah hackers look into this? The goal is to create
2 public lists:

ironclad@nongnu.org and
bug-ironclad@nongnu.org