[sr #110149] No access right to CVS website repo

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110149] No access right to CVS website repo
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 14:03:44 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110149 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #8:

I am very happy to hear that you were able to make the commit you wanted to
make.  So will go ahead and close this ticket.  Please do report other
problems as you encounter them.  In this case I think it "feels" like it must
be related to the user account database connection failures that has sometimes
been occurring when things have been under stress.  Can't say for certain.
But feels like it.  We have been trying to strengthen the resiliency in the
face of system stress but there is still a way to go yet.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110149>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/