[savannah-help-public] Fwd: [Members] Introduction and Repositories was:

From: Chris Hofstader
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Fwd: [Members] Introduction and Repositories was:Re: Accessibility for repositories
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 08:17:25 -0400

Hi,

Here’s a report from our gal in The Netherlands. She will write up a nice report (she always does) when she’s home from her day job later today. She answers rms’ question about the use of WAI/Aria (a standard for providing semantics where HTML cannot do so on its own) in a manner that I couldn’t. You might need to add some Aria to Savannah (we’ve not evaluated deeply enough to know if this is true yet) but I think she makes it more clear as to the purpose and use of Aria.

Also, as it’s the least “accessible” term in accessibility, I’ll define “a11y” as “accessibility” - it’s the hash tag used by people with an interest in accessibility on Twitter.

HH,
cdh

Begin forwarded message: