[savannah-help-public] Fwd: [Members] Introduction and Repositories was:

From: Chris Hofstader
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Fwd: [Members] Introduction and Repositories was:Re: Accessibility for repositories
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 08:10:03 -0400

Hi,

This is the first report from one of our guys. He spent about ten minutes looking at the site and says nothing too specific. His results, however, confirm immediately that you’re already doing a pretty good job with accessibility which is, of course, a good thing as it would mean fewer remedies needed in the future.

Begin forwarded message: