[savannah-help-public] [sr #108236] rms asks to remove "date opened" fro

From: toby cabot
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108236] rms asks to remove "date opened" from help wanted list pages
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:59:24 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,  I had a conversation with RMS the other day about the GNU task list at
https://savannah.gnu.org/people/?type_id=1 .  He was concerned that potential
volunteers would be discouraged when they saw the "Date Opened" field was way
in the past for many of the items.  I agree, the task might still be relevant
but it will look irrelevant if the "Date Opened" is too far in the past.

Would it be possible to remove the "Date Opened" field from the Help Wanted
pages?

Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108236>

  Message sent via/by Savannah