Re: [Savannah-help-public] Really strange emacs-diffs message

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Really strange emacs-diffs message
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:55:02 -0400

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Did so :)

Okay, since most people hopefully haven't (and hopefully you haven't :)
had a chance to use the --debug_file argument much yet, and it didn't
look like the other options the script accepts, I've changed it to
--debug-log, with a synonym of --debug-file.  I think this is more readable.

Thought you might like to know before you start using --debug_file and
get surprised when it stops working after an upgrade.

Thanks again,

Derek
--
Derek R. Price