Re: [Savannah-help-public] Really strange emacs-diffs message

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Really strange emacs-diffs message
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 11:16:47 -0400

Sylvain, I just committed changes that make it possible to direct the
log_accum debug log somewhere other than STDERR (--debug still opens
STDERR, --debug_file sends debug information to each specified file (and
STDERR if --debug was also used)), in case you ever do want to enable
it.  Probably it really wants an optional interface to syslog too, but
the easiest way to do that involves importing some perl module and I'm
still avoiding that for portability reasons.

I've also managed to reproduce the problem RMS originally reported here
and I should have a fix shortly.

Derek

--
Derek R. Price