Re: [Savannah-help-public] Urgent! Cannot edit /philosophy!

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Urgent! Cannot edit /philosophy!
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:29:05 +0100

The message changed a few minutes later with a direct link to the
specific news item explaining the changes.

That page also includes 2 one-liners to convert your repository (one
for anonymous working copy, one for member working copy):

find -path '.*/CVS/Root' -print0 | xargs -0 perl -i -p -e
's/address@hidden/address@hidden/'

We currently have no way to send mail to our 40000 users. We once
tried working on it, and got timeout issues with Mailman - provided
Mailman can handled 40000 invites in the first place, as Jim had
pointed at that time.

We tried documenting 'cvs.savannah' instead of plain 'savannah' for a
few months now. New members already use the right URL.

--
Sylvain