[Savannah-help-public] Urgent! Cannot edit /philosophy!

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Urgent! Cannot edit /philosophy!
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:49:38 -0500

When I try to check in a page in /philosophy on www.gnu.org
I get this error.

    CVS moved to cvs.savannah.gnu.org
    Check http://savannah.gnu.org for details (within minutes).
    cvs [commit aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

I looked at http://savannah.gnu.org, but there is nothing prominently
visible there to explain what I should do.

Of course, I did not read all the text in the home page.  There is too
much of it.  If there is supposed to be something there to explain
this problem, it should be right at the top!

Please tell me what's going on here, and what I need to do.  But just
telling me now is not enough--I should have received mail BEFORE you
made this change, and so should everyone else affected by it.
Did you send mail to everyone?  If so, can you show it to me now?