Re: [Savannah-help-public] Audio-video web stats

From: Nick Hill
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Audio-video web stats
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:09:31 +0100

> if you have some ideas about
webalizer that we could run at Savannah this could be interesting too
(we've not setup a log analysis solution yet).

Such a log splitting system as I suggested will also need access to a list of valid projects. Otherwise, rendom accesses to invalid project names will generate statistics for non-existant projects, potentially leading to a DOS situation caused by large numbers of superfluous files.