[Savannah-help-public] Audio-video web stats

From: Nick Hill
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Audio-video web stats
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:11:25 +0100

I maintain the audio-video.gnu.org media repository, served from savannah.

I upload to my account on Fencepost (nickhill) via ssh/rsync which
periodically updates audio-video.gnu.org served from savannah.

As maintainer for the AV site, i get very little / no feedback about my
efforts from users. This may mean things are working so well, no-one
needs to contact me. Or it may be that no-one is looking!

If i could see web stats generated from audio-video.gnu.org, this would
provide me with some feedback and sense of satisfaction that people are
making good use of it. Or enable me to extrapolate any changes which may
be needed.

Please either provide me access to the raw logs or access to web stats
(eg webalizer) for audio-video.gnu.org.

Thanks.

Nick.