[Savannah-hackers] submission of Capture Defense - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Michael . Reiland
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Capture Defense - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 02:52:58 -0500

Michael D. Reiland <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: Capture Defense
System name: capturedefense
Type: non-GNU

We are developing a small game using C++/SDL.  The code will be licensed under
the BSD license, and all other materials pertaining to the game(art, sounds,
etc.) will be public domain, either before we use them, or released into the
public domain by the author who donated them to our project.

The game will be used as a teaching tool for creating games using C++/SDL.  As
such, it will be rather small, but not so simple that it could be written in a
day.

Furthermore, all documentation will use either html, txt, rtf, or abw(abiword)
format.  We will use no non-open standards.

At this time we are still in the planning stages, and have no source code to
show.

Other Software Required:
SDL
Xfree/Xorg