Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Trouble with retrieving/updating www-de So

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Trouble with retrieving/updating www-de Sources Repository
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 15:02:10 -0700

Hello Joerg,

joeko wrote:
> Since moving Savannah's CVS service I have trouble with
> retrieving/updating the www-de Sources Repository:
>
> > [cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/www-de co www-de]
> > Cannot access /cvsroot/www-de/CVSROOT
> > No such file or directory

The /cvsroot part is the part that didn't exist.  It seems there are
many, many, too many, paths that all lead to the same place!  We were
using and testing a different path.  :-( That symlink to /sources got
missed in the migration.  Sorry.  I have created it now.  I tested the
above path and it is working now.

[[Note for the others: Savannah's web suggests this path:
  https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=www-de
]]

> What can I do?

Thank you for reporting this problem.  We missed it in the testing.
It is only through your help such as this that we will be able to
succeed.

Thanks!
Bob