[Savannah-hackers-public] Open Infrastructure Day

From: Spencer Krum
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Open Infrastructure Day
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 13:20:10 -0800

Howdy Savannah folk,

My name is Spencer Krum. I am working with Lyz Joseph (cc'd) to create a
one-day conference on the topic of Open Infrastructure at the Southern
California Linux Expo (SCaLE). I think Savannah/Savane are great
examples of the kind of stuff we want to discuss at the OID. I'd love
for some of yall to come out and share your story.

Our CFP is open here: http://scale.opensourceinfra.org/submit.html

Please let me know if you have any questions. And thanks for all you do
for the FLOSS community.

Spencer
--
  Spencer Krum