Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] VM vcs upgraded (mostly)

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] VM vcs upgraded (mostly)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:51:29 +0200

Bob Proulx wrote:
> Tonight I upgraded VM vcs.  Mostly.  I will keep chipping away at
> things until they are completely through.
>
> I spot checked cvs, hg, git, and mercurial using their various web
> interfaces.  All appeared to be working.  Please report any problems
> if something is not working.
>
> Does anyone know anything about how python-bzrlib is used?
>
> This was a little bit of a rough upgrade.  Things did not go
> smoothly.  Hopefully there won't be any resulting problems.

Kudos to Bob and everyone who has helped.  Thanks a lot.  That upgrade
was long overdue.  That was an ambitious project, and while it's not
complete (rebooting a remote system always make me a little queasy),
I see you're already past a few nontrivial bumps.  Awesome work and
responsiveness all around.