cross-platform backup tool We have a new site, and we need help!

From: Eric Zolf
Subject: cross-platform backup tool We have a new site, and we need help!
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 21:53:48 +0200

Hi,

as the subject says, we have a new site at https://rdiff-backup.net/!

The most important thing is that now all documentation is centralized to one place, together with the code, so that maintenance becomes a lot easier.

OK, where do we need help?

1. we need a web designer to take care of the site at [1] and make it really slick and shiny. 2. we need one or more technical writers to review the documentation in detail, and make sure that it's up-to-date and accurate.

And, you don't need to have the job titles, only the necessary skills and some free time at hand. Most of what I know how the site works is documented at [2], but don't hesitate to ask questions where necessary.

Just announce on this list what you'd like to work on, so that there is no duplicate work being done.

Thanks, Eric

[1] https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/tree/master/docs
[2] https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/blob/master/docs/_site_README.adoc