Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Win32 Module

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Win32 Module
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 23:06:32 -0400

On Aug 19, 2008, at 12:32 PM, Josh Nisly wrote:
The windows executable does not depend on any python installation or modules on the client system, only the modules on the system used to build the executable.

Bottom line, Andrew will need to install the module (I think he already has) and rebuild the executable.

Thanks for the clarification, Josh.

I will rebuild the official executable in a day or two -- I want to try and close Savannah bug #24100 since that is also Windows-specific. Also, the FAQ entry about rdiff-backup on Windows should be updated before then.

Andrew