Re: [RP] Ratpoison and FF nightly

From: Mehturt
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison and FF nightly
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 23:08:11 +0200

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 7:26 PM, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas
<address@hidden> wrote:

>>> I think this issue would be quite easy to reproduce at your end, just
>>> download Firefox nightly for Linux (I'm using 64-bit version) and try
>>> to create a new tab using Ctrl+T t.
>>
>> The "just download Firefox nightly for Linux" part might take a few
>> days. :)
>
> I found time to do it today.  I downloaded the latest nightly build:
>

> https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/firefox-43.0a1.en-US.linux-i686.tar.bz2
>
> gecko.buildID is 20150814030208
>
> I ran it on a fresh Debian Stretch, same ratpoison version.  I could
> open tabs with C-t t and navigate to a few sites with no glitch.  Could
> you please retry with a more recent firefox build?

I'm testing with Firefox nightly every day, so I'm always testing with
the latest nightly build.
It still does not work even with today's nightly.
But I'm using 64-bit Firefox.  I tried to install 32-bit version now,
but I cannot install libgtk-3-0:i386 for some dependency reasons.
m.