Re: [RP] i18n patch for 1.4.0

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: Re: [RP] i18n patch for 1.4.0
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:18:54 +0200

On 4/20/06, Shawn Betts <address@hidden> wrote:
rubikitch <address@hidden> writes:

> From: Shawn Betts <address@hidden>
> Subject: [RP] Ratpoison 1.4.0
> Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:44:13 -0400
>
>> I've released 1.4.0. Any patches that didn't go in and bugs that
>
> Thank you!
> I updated i18n patch.
> With i18n patch, you can use fontsets to display non-ascii chars.

Thanks! I've put your patch in CVS with some minor changes. If anyone
experiences problems with it please let me know.

As I've already mentioned, I have a problem with this patch.  It forces me to

set font -Misc-Fixed-Medium-R-SemiCondensed--13-120-75-75-C-60-*-*

which I don't want, and it doesn't display extended characters
properly anyway.  Go to http://www.sbab.se/ in firefox and do a
:windows.  For me it comes out 'SBAB - Lpsedel' instead of 'SBAB -
Löpsedel'.  What the hell should I do?  This is getting real old.

Thanks.

 nikolai