quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.64 coming soon

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.64 coming soon
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 10:03:27 +0100

Hi Martin, Holger,

Thank you Holger for stepping in. In the meantime I received a partial
German translation update from a non-native speaker, but obviously I
would prefer a full translation update from a native speaker :-) So I
can delay the release by a few days until you have something for me.

I agree that this was a short notice, that's my mistake and there are
two reasons for this. First reason is that I completely forgot about the
translations and only remembered when reading the quilt release
checklist document. Second reason is that I hoped that someone on the
quilt-dev list would step in and do the translation, as it worked in the
past, but that did not happen this time and this is why Martin asked for
the help of the Debian community. This wasted a few days.

I will update our release checklist document to put the translation
updates first, and I will try to remember for the next release. But my
memory being what it is, I can't promise anything.

Thanks again,
Jean

--
Jean Delvare