quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Quilt 0.64 coming soon

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Quilt 0.64 coming soon
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:43:27 +0100

Hi Jean,

could you delay the release by a few days, please? Holger (in CC)
needs that delay to polish the german translation.

Holger, could you please post your translation to the quilt mailing
list when done? I'm offline next week so I will not be able to forward
nor to commit your work.

We will indeed try to give longer delays for translations next time,
sorry -- that's a first for us.

Thanks everyone for your work,
Mt.

----- Forwarded message from Holger Wansing <address@hidden> -----