quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] [press] X debian maintainers switch to quilt (and like i

From: Peter Williams
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [press] X debian maintainers switch to quilt (and like it)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:11:09 +1000

Martin Quinson wrote:
Oh, and I realize that I didn't say in the first post where I've found this
link : we've made it into the Debian Weekly News:
http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2005/32/ (search for quilt on the page)

And you'll note (among other things) that gquilt has been added to the Debian unstable archive :-)

Maybe those numbers will change in the next days/months ;)

Peter
--
Peter Williams                                   address@hidden

 -- Ambrose Bierce