quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] [press] X debian maintainers switch to quilt (and like i

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [press] X debian maintainers switch to quilt (and like it)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:30:22 +0200

Hi Martin,

[Martin Quison]
> Here is a good new for quilt:
>
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/gravityboy/17175.html
>
> That's a bit more burden on my shoulder since it looks like I'm not
> free anymore to mess up my package, but I'm happy anyway.

Yup, this is great news. I never heard about "dbs", and I don't exactly
get how the debian build mechanism is supposed to interact with quilt,
but the guys seem to be more than satisfied with what quilt offers.

Let's continue the good work then :)

> PS: sorry for the noise.

This is all but noise to me. None of us would want to work on a tool
nobody uses.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare