Technical support

From: Luca Vajen
Subject: Technical support
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:45:39 +0100

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help. I guess in the worst case you might get a laugh out of this. There's an old game I would like to play again and someone made a ready-to-play version using QEMU. See the corresponding link on https://werbespiel.blogspot.com/2010/07/tony-friends-new-adventures.html . That itself is handy, but the game runs too fast on my PC and I don't know how to slow it down. I didn't find an answer anywhere how to limit the speed. Does someone have an idea?

Kind regards

Luca