Re: arm/cadence_gem driver support

From: Kent Dorfman
Subject: Re: arm/cadence_gem driver support
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 11:24:12 -0400

yes.  fully bridged access via a tap is what I was looking for...but I
don't see anything on your command line identifying the guest network
as cadence_gem: no model=cadence_gem.  Is it implicit?

I prefer to run all guests under bridged-tap so that they can be seen
by the host network...I guess this requires the main host nic also be
in promiscuous mode before assigning it to the bridge interface.