qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 19/54] acpi: pc: isa bridge: use AcpiDevAmlIf interface to bui

From: Mike Maslenkin
Subject: Re: [PULL 19/54] acpi: pc: isa bridge: use AcpiDevAmlIf interface to build ISA device descriptors
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 03:07:01 +0300

Hibernate is disabled by default, that is why "shutdown /h" fails.
It can be enabled by 'powercfg.exe /h /size 100; powercfg.exe /h on'

anyway, my hypotheses can be checked easily: just run the VM with
changed RAM size (±1). This should have to drop hibernate state.

BTW I couldn't reproduce problem as well.