qemu-devel

Re: QEMU stable 7.2.1

From: Michael Roth
Subject: Re: QEMU stable 7.2.1
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 10:01:26 -0500

On Thu, Apr 06, 2023 at 09:54:55AM +0300, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> 06.04.2023 09:48, Thomas Huth пишет:
> ..>> There's one minor caveat still, though: it is missing in the
> > > "Full list of releases" for whatever reason.  Dunno how that
> > > happened, maybe that page hasn't been (re)generated yet.
> >
> > FWIW, I can see it on https://download.qemu.org/ now.
>
> I still can't, no matter how many times I hit browser "Reload"
> button, or try another browser or even another computer.
>
> It's available as a direct link but not in the listing page.

Yah... I'm noticing the same issue with 8.0.0-rc3 not showing up under
"Full list of releases" either. 8.0.0-rc2 shows up fine however, and I'm
not aware of any changes between -rc2 and -rc3 that would affect how
these pages are generated.

The associated gitlab build jobs for the latest qemu-web.git update look
okay to me too:

  https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu-web/-/pipelines/830133154/builds

I'm not even sure this page is actually generated by those jobs though,
it just seems like a direct link to whatever download.qemu.org statically
points to. So maybe there something else server-side that might be going
wrong?

I suppose it could just be some aggressive caching somewhere
server-side. I've never actually checked the "Full list of releases"
right after uploading, so it's possible it takes ~days to refresh and
we just happen to be noticing that now.

-Mike