qemu-devel

Re: Future of icount discussion for next KVM call?

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: Re: Future of icount discussion for next KVM call?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 14:56:43 +0100

Alex Bennée <alex.bennee@linaro.org> wrote:
> (replying all because qemu-devel rejected my email again)

Just to see what we are having now:

- single qemu binary moved to next slot (moved to next week?)
  Phillipe proposal
- TDX migration: we have the slides, but no code
  So I guess we can move it to the following slot, when we have a chance
  to look at the code, Wei?
- Markus asked to have only one topic per call
  (and it is reasonable)
- the future of icount cames with documentation to read before the call.

So I think we can do the icount call this week, and discuss here on list
if we move to a weekly call on the same slot.

What do you think?

Later, Juan.